Sunday 5 November 2017

Travel Bucket List


These are only five places I would love to go to in the coming years. I want to travel and would love the opportunity to go to theses places and more. For me, I would love to travel the world.

Bavaria, Germany
            Because I want to tour the sites of King Ludwig II (castles and death site). I would like to visit other areas of this region of Germany. I would like to be there for Oktoberfest, as I have lived in a city that has had celebrated it for many years as well. Like where I live, I would also like to see the Christmas Markets that are put up in this area. The ones there last a month or more, where here it is only four days. Yes I may go north to the rest of Germany but the main focus for me is the southern part of Germany.

 

Ireland
            I would like to see Kildare and sites of Goddess Brigid and those connected to her as a Saint – which many be that of that. For me Ireland would be the first place for me to see in the United Kingdom. It would be fun to almost go counter clockwise visiting that part of Europe. Ireland looks nice and fun to go to. I would like to visit other areas of Ireland as well.

 

Austria
            It would just be interesting to see the natural world that the country has to offer. As well as the history it has to different composers and the country as a whole. It would be interesting to compare what Germany and Austria are like. Yes there are going to be obvious and other differences between them. But how they treat the people, nature and other aspects of life.

 

Australia and New Zealand
            For me I would like to give both countries a go in one trip. But I know that is doubtful due to the fact both countries have a lot to offer. I may not cover all of Australia but seeing some of it would be a delight to see. The nature and sites to see in both countries would be great to see with my younger sister. Also the attraction of being near the coast and beaches would attract her anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment