Saturday 22 July 2017

Ten Things I Cannot Live Without

Okay, here is a list of ten things I cannot live without. This list is of items right now and the foreseeable future. These items won't include some items I know I could never part with, so those won't come up.

First, is candles and matches. To me having a lit candle is totally magical and spiritual. I always seem to have candles, getting them and having a jar full of matches. Yes it is likely better to have a lighter but I like using matches.

Secondly, tarot cards. If I had to have one magical or divination tool this would be tied with candles. I love tarot. I do not go fully into some of the symbolism (kabbalah for one), but I love the image and meaning behind the cards. It can be used for any situation.

Thirdly, pens and paper. I find writing things down physically more quick and easy for me. Yes, for other it is electronically but at times the way I am thinking it is easier to mark up a piece of paper then a word/openoffice document open.

Fourth, cocoa butter. This has made my skin feel a lot better. I use the Now Solutions (under the Now Foods brand) one, from the jar.

Fifth, post it notes. If you have ever watched my videos, one knows I use some to a lot of post it. Even after university I think everything is important, not just some.

Sixth, books. Certain books I wont give up, but I like to read. I like paperbacks more than hardcovers, but certain books I don not mind. Like when a new shadowhunter book comes out or one on King Ludwig II.

Seventh, music. I love listening it it, I loved playing alto saxophone – planning on buying my very own. I have listened to new and old from my parents, some from school and personal interest. But like books, I love it.

Eighth, laptop. This is where I record or write, watch what I like. It connects me to people and things I like and a good way to find research.

Ninth, citrine crystals. Over the last year, year and a half I found a connection to this crystal. I have collect a number of chips, and some different sizes of this one.

Tenth, planner. I like to have a planner, over the past two plus years I have a wall calendar and two planners going. I don't write anything on the calendar. I cannot just write it in my phone or a random piece of paper. I have to put it in a planner, see what I am doing, when I posted and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment