Friday 7 July 2017

Brands I Like

So this is a list of the brands that I like. It is not much but it is what I like, and may grow once I try out more brands.

One brand that I like is the Now Foods brand – and the sub brands like Now Solutions. Their cocoa butter and essential oils are really great. The Now Foods company has a lot to offer and a few different areas to offer something in food, supplements, pets and personal beauty. If you are looking for an eco/green choice, this is a brand to look into. But if you are living in Canada you may not find much selection and slight higher prices if you go into a store. More selection online through luckyvitamin.com, but if you could end up paying a lot for shipping. But don't let that discourage you because it is a good brand.

The Method brand has good all-purpose cleaner. This is just one of their products and can be found in both grocery stores and some health food stores. The products are under six dollars and some variety. It is something to have a look at.
Dr Bronner is also another brand like Method and Now that is green/eco friendly. It prides itself on it. I really love it. Their castile soap is so useful and smells amazing. This brand is more on the the personal use side – but the soap can be used for more.

Another is the Recollections Creative Year items. Like their planner, books and other items I can get organized. There is a variety of these planners/books, which can be helpful if you like a slightly larger version or have one to zipper up. I have the planner one where there is that clasp. Even with a small selection, it is a good selection. The binder portions are under thirty dollars and accessories are going to be under twenty dollars. Some of the set ups may not be for those who like to deck out there planner, but it great for if you just need a quick thing to bring along with you and can hold a number of pages.

Yarn wise I like the Bernat Handicrafter Cotton. The colours are really nice and the thickness is just right for me (it is a four thickness). For what I create (Gods Eyes) it is the right size, and while I learn how to crochet it is again the right size. For this brand I like the feeling and the tightness, yet some looseness to it. The colours are great, for me a variety of solid colours and ombres – even a few scented ones.

Three things are stationary items that I find useful. Papermate pens, I find are the better pens that I have used. It is smooth ink and writing. The pen is easy to hold and the ink just comes out easily. Sharpie highlighters, the thinner selections, and Bic highlighters are good ones to have if you are a person who like to have things highlighted. Post it notes, the ones small and thin enough to mark pages. These are just quick enough to post to a page for me to have a look at later.

US Games Inc and Llewellyn are good publications to get tarot cards from. There is a variety of cards from each of them. For example, the hobbit/Tolkien, Waite, crystals, historical, fairy and more. Also, Llewellyn is a great company to get books, calenders and other products from (cards, journals, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment