Sunday 28 May 2017

My Dream Job

This post and blog are a part of what I want to do. I am in my mid twenties, went to university for history and I am starting to finally put together what I want to do. Going to university for history I thought I would land a job somewhere in that field – I am still looking, but it is getting harder as the months go on. Still hopeful I will get something, just have to look. I could always go back and do a little more schooling in that area, which could be helpful. But I am working on growing my YouTube channel tarotundercandlelite and working on this blog. There is that hope that I will make a small amount of cash of the two. I am trying to bring something new to people, or at least my opinion of it anyway. It would be cool to work for one or more of the companies books/decks I am reviewing. In the few years I would love to post even more on this blog and increase from one video a week to two. A video on Sunday, like I have been lately, and one video on Wednesday – more of the tarot deck showing video.

Also there is the hope I am doing all this work in Bavaria. I have had an interest in King Ludwig II of Bavaria for some time now and would be nice to be in that area. As well Bavaria seems to be a pretty nice place other than Ludwig. Or, it could with the first part, my own little place that is slightly out of town but ease of access to it. A plan I have to have my own little library in my own place. A place for all my books and decks. Up until now I have gathered, for me, quite a number books and able to keep them pretty contained on the shelves I do have.

Right now it is just trying to work towards that dream. Work on the goals I wrote down. Got to put down a few new goals and do them. With part of my dream you the reader and possible watcher are helping with what I want to succeed in my life. So thank you for reading and/or watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment