Tuesday 16 May 2017

Planners and Stationary Items I Am Loving

Here I am telling you of the planners and stationary items that I am loving. I like writing things down rather than having it in my phone. Yes it would be easier but I like the quick look in my planner to see all my things at once. Again, yes I can do this on my phone.

So, what my go to now is the Recollection Creative Year planner and accessories. I can fill in my own planner and have different little books to go with what I need. Also I find that if you want one or two of the pages out of those books you can easily tear them off from the seam. For me it is easy to personalize.

Stickers and dividers are another great thing to have. They are a great way to remember things, know where you are and divide months or people. Just like highlighters, which are another great thing, you can colour code what you need. For the Recollections planner you cannot put large stickers into it but smaller ones just add some fun to the pages I put into it.

PaperMate InkJoy pens I find to work best for me. They have a few different colours to them, so if your do not want to do the highlighting and sticker thing – coloured pens are a great choice as well. Bic and Sharpie highlighters – the thinner ones, are easy and smooth going highlighters that are my go to now for when I need to highlight work hours, meetings and so on. Colours in both pen and highlighter can be great things to organize you time.

Sticky notes are my friend, especially the smaller, thinner ones. If you watch my YouTube channel you will find out with some of my books. They are a quick way to have a reminder, or quick divide between section or just a quick note. One other thing is white out tape. I do not use the liquid because to me it is messy and takes too long to dry if you need that space quick. White out tape is quick and needs no wait time. You can easily write over it.

I am also liking Leonie Dawsons' life workbook because it can be helpful to see what is going on and what you want to do. To do lists are another thing that is keeping me on track – most of the time. But they do give me an idea of what I need to do for the day, weekend or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment