Monday 16 May 2016

NOW ultrasonic USB Oil Diffuser


I got this diffuser to try it because having that natural scent can be effective and just to give it a try. To me candles will always be number one for me to connect on a spiritual level and to calm me but I wanted to give this a try, I did it for my wax warmer – which doubles as a (jar) candle warmer. It seems that I do not use these as often which is way I got a smaller diffuser.


The down side is that it is USB connected. At the moment, when I use it it is connected to my computer. And if you know anything – water and electronics don't really get along. It is just a basic diffuser just as a tester and to me on the lower end of cost, another point to why I got it.


The essential oils that I put into it work fine. The more you put in the more of the scent you will get. For water, it uses 70 mL and runs up to four hours. To me you don't need to run it for the full four hours or put that much water into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment