Thursday 5 May 2016

my channel


Right now I am hovering around thirty subscribers [September 2015] on YouTube and I am grateful. But it seems when I hit above that, that person unsubscribes. To me it hurts because there was something I did for them to do that. But I am staying strong, as much as I can, that the number may increase – even staying at 35 or a mention by someone who has more subscribers.


I was an email that I sent to samisspirit that made me finally open up my channel. I do mainly tarot deck and book reviews. I have a playlist on colours, that can relate to candle workings.


To me I think it is more that I use the webcam on my laptop and recently I have been using a microphone on a headset. I know that my voice on audio is not the greatest but I think that I am trying to get my opinion on a book or deck. I also try to points on who may or may not like the book or deck.


Right now I am not quitting YouTube, I think it is a way for me to say what I think because for me writing it down people who read it may get confused on my point.

[as of may 2016 - 44 subscribers]

No comments:

Post a Comment