Saturday 17 June 2017

keeping organized

Here I am going to write about the things that keep me organized. I like being organized and on top of things.
One thing is the recollections creative year planner from Michaels'. I like how there are different books and stickers to put your information and ideas. The dividers that come with the binder and premade sets are cool but I would like to have more than the top three sections. I have three of these binders – the smaller one, but they came out with a larger size and one with a zipper case/enclosure.
Photo boxes have come in really handy, the ones that I have gotten were only two dollars and fifty cents. These boxes are sturdy and hold more than just photos, like the clasp plastic envelopes from Dollar Tree or Dollarama. Which are also good for sorting and organizing.
Planners keep me organized, I have two on the go and I also do to do lists. Sticky notes are a good thing. At times I can go overboard with them but used well it is fantastic.
Having items organized in binders and written down are great for me. For others it is on their phone and other gadgets. It is somewhat helpful to me but I need that pen to paper.
Certain dividers – whether dollar store, diy or more expensive are a good way to divide and section drawers and desks.

No comments:

Post a Comment