Monday 8 October 2018

Rooted in Peace by Greg Reitman

Almost two hundred pages in eleven chapters. This book is said to accompany his documentary of the same name (of which I do not tend to see). It is more personal and of other people bringing in stories relating to the chapter. There is a quote at the beginning of each chapter. He tries to work towards peace in different areas of bad (like war and guns). As well going into health and body and the environment. It is more on experiences and the story of him and the journey with planting more trees. It does have a good purpose but I did not enjoy this book and I think I was expecting something else. I do like the concept in the act of good and helping with the act of planting. Still I was wanting more of informational/ spiritual book than the one I read. Some may argue with me on that sentence but it is what I got out of reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment