Thursday 1 September 2016

#selflovestories #selflovesept - Kelly-Ann Maddox

I make god's eyes, it makes me calm and distracts me. I put a lot of joy into these and one day finally push myself into selling them. To me they can bring people joy, protection and whatever colour that was used to make it. To me I have created something good to get my thoughts off the stuff that is in my mind (mainly emotional eating). Slowly I am making small moves to get over this hump. I only had one friend tell me that my gods eyes were cool/ the amount that I made.

Little by little I will sell my gods eyes when I push myself off that cliff.
I also was scared to make a YouTube channel, but I finally did it - I have as of writing this - 51 subscribers and happy for each one. I went to Samisspirit when she was witchotherocks, and she told me that I could/should but there would be trolls out there. I still am dealing with other things but putting myself out there - even if it is doing reviews on YouTube and what I am doing on my blog. I just hope my reviews and information helps people make a decision on what is out there.

Months ago I started lighting a candle everyday as a way to connect myself spiritually and I love it. Also I have switching products to more natural ones (beauty wise) and learning crochet – slowly getting it. Small things to make myself lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment